Carbon Cartridge Filters are the most widely used carbon filter in the world , manufactured with high purity Coconut Shell activated carbon and provide previously unattainable performance at the lowest price point. These filters simultaneously remove free chlorine and organic chemicals that contribute to taste and odor while providing the particulate filtration and dirt-holding capacity of an efficient 1M nominal sediment filter. These cartridges can be used for residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications.
● Fits any standard 10"X2.5” Filter Housing such as Omnipure, PuriPro ,Ametek, Pentek, American Plumber, US Filter, Flowmatic, Watts, Culligan , Aquapro , Aqua Guard, So Safe , Hydroprotect, Kent, So Pure, Sure , Hi Tech , CCK and other brands.
● Initial Flow Rate: 2.0 PSID @ 1 GPM
● Chlorine reduction : 6,000G @ 1 GPM
● Maximum Operating Temperature: 145°F (63°C)
● Maximum Pressure : 250 Psi
● 100% coconut shell carbon