Pleated Cartridge Filters are generally made from a 100% polypropylene cord and can withstand temperatures over 140 degrees, up to 165 degrees F. They are available in micron ratings from 1 micron to 100 microns, with the most popular sizes being 1 microns, 5 microns and 20 microns. Suitable for a variety of applications including residential and commercial applications using both municipal and well water.
● Fits any standard 10"x2.5” Filter Housing such as Ametek, PuriPro, Pentek, American Plumber, US Filter, Flowmatic, Watts, Culligan , Aquapro , Aqua Guard, So Safe , Hydroprotect, Kent, So Pure, Sure , Hi Tech , CCK and other brands.
● Initial Flow Rate: 0.4 psi @ 10 GPM
● Maximum Operating Temperature: 145°F (63°C)
● Maximum Pressure Drop: 69°F (20°C) 46.4 psi (3.2 kg/cm2)
● Recommended replaceable pressure drop: 21.75 PSI (1.5kg/cm2)
● Operating Temperature: 40 Degrees °F to 165 Degrees °F