Benefits Of Using A Shower Filter
BENEFITS OF USING A SHOWER FILTER
- Showering in filtered water results in greater respiratory health by reducing the risk of asthma and bronchitis from chlorine inhalation
- Showering in chlorine-free, filtered water decreases the risks of bladder and breast cancer.
- Children, who are particularly at risk of the harmful effects of chlorine inhalation, benefit especially from the removal of chlorine from showering water.
- Using a shower filter is one of the easiest and most effective ways to reduce harmful exposure to chlorine and other chemicals.
- When the body is able to retain its natural moisturizers, the need for costly lotions and moisturizers is greatly reduced.
- Because the hair is able to preserve its natural moisturizing oils, it becomes softer and healthier when chlorine is removed from showering water.
- Removing chlorine from showering water reduces the presence of skin rashes and the appearance of wrinkles.
- Without the drying effects of chlorine, skin becomes softer, healthier, and younger looking.
- Removing chlorine from showering water results in better air quality throughout the house.
- As chlorine is a leading cause of fatigue, showering in filtered, chlorine-free water results in higher energy levels and overall greater health.